Tuesday 25 December 2012

Thank You Santa

Dear Santa

Thank you for managing to find us while we are still on the other side of the world.  You must be a very good navigator.  Thank you for the sextant that you delivered to Toodles in the night.   I tried to use it this morning but I have not found the on switch yet.  The box was fun to play with though.

Santa,  also thank you for the new fishing rod to help with catching dinner while sailing downwind.  I know that this new rod will be well up to the challenge and hopefully now we are not at risk of loosing all the line before we can stop Toodles.  I really like the rod you got me as it came with 27kg line - good enough for marlin  although she-who-must-be-obeyed says I am not allowed to catch one. 

Ps,  I know asked for a chilli bin too but I do understand that a chillibin big enough for a marlin may not have been able to fit in your sleigh, or our boat.... maybe I should have asked for a bigger boat too so that the chilli bin would fit?

your sincerely

Gary


No comments:

Post a Comment