Sunday 30 December 2012

Bottom Dwelling Stuff


If you recall the blog Trinidad - the catch up where Kate is rather critical of my ability to keep items on the boat (or lack thereof), I have found that I am not alone in my crusade to throw everything over the side. 

We are back at Norman Island where ‘the tourists go’.  The spot around the corner called the caves has a bunch of day moorings for those that wish to snorkel and dive.  Being the inquisitive sort, I took a swim under the moorings to see what was there.  I found:

3 snorkels  - useful if I grow a few more mouths
1 mask good condition - sorry Larissa, finders keepers
1 Flipper - so I can swim in circles
1 head band - very useful if I decide to adopt the French sailor look
1 towel hardly used - although a little wet for immediate use
1 pair of pliers - quite possibly dropped in the same incident that resulted in...
1 three blade propeller approximately 16 inches in diameter.

Part two of this might be to swim around the moorings in the bay and see what other treasure I can find...

Oh and another thing,  the Bight at Norman island (the main anchorage) no longer has free wifi so we have been ‘forced’ to make a trip to the infamous Willy T.  Our trip there has nothing to with the antics that may or may not happen there... honest mum...

No comments:

Post a Comment